Applications are currently be accepted for the current and next school year.Look under "Enrollment Forms" for an application.
Message from Mr. Nagy - ASD Cyber Principal:
I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and to share some information at the start of the school year. My name is Frank Nagy and I started here in the Armstrong School District this past July. I came from over a decade in cyber education and am looking forward to continuing to build the cyber program here in my home school district serving the families in our community. I look forward to working with you as we begin the journey into a new school year.
How to Enroll in ASD Cyber:
Contact the main office at your local building to inquire about enrolling in the ASD cyber program
Student/Parent Cyber Orientation:
8am on Thursday, October 14th at West Shamokin JSHS Auditorium
Are you looking for an alternative to the traditional method of education? Then venture outside the confining walls of a “brick and mortar” school and explore what the ASD Cyber Academy has to offer. Educating students since the 2008-2009 school year, the ASD Cyber Academy offers an array of electives and opportunities for success.
Why choose the ASD Cyber Academy?
- A flexible school schedule allowing students to work during nontraditional school hours
- Laptop and materials if needed
- Free tech support
- Internet reimbursement up to $40 a month (Bills need to be submitted on a monthly basis.)
- Courses taught by local PA-certified teachers
- Weekly feedback on student’s progress and opportunities for virtual or face to face meetings with teachers
- Students may attend classes at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school in conjunction with cyber courses
- Online and on-site tutoring opportunities
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities at the home school
- PSSA and Keystone State exams done locally at the student’s home school building
- Graduating students receive an ASD diploma and may participate in graduation ceremony at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and need technical assistance with logging in, help with Canvas, or connecting your device, please contact tech support at 724-548-6099 between 7am-4pm, Monday-Friday or by submitting a tech ticket under the "Equipment/Tech Support" tab on the right hand side of this page.
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and want to request a schedule change or have a question regarding your schedule, please contact Michelle Yanoff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you wish to change your enrollment status from cyber to your home building or from your home building to cyber, contact the main office of your home school.
- For more information about the elementary or high school cyber school program, contact Frank Nagy at 724-548-7200 or by email at email@example.com
- For cyber attendance concerns, questions, or to submit an excuse for your cyber student, contact the main office of your child's home school.
"Working Together for Academic Excellence"