Applications are currently be accepted for the current and next school year.Look under "Enrollment Forms" for an application.
Message from Mr. Nagy - ASD Cyber Principal:
Welcome to the Armstrong School District Cyber Academy! Below is some general information about the program but if you would like to discuss it more in depth, I would be glad to do so. This program is free to all Armstrong School District students and follows our district curriculum. Student ultimately graduate with an Armstrong School District diploma and are still considered students in our home school district. I look forward to working with you as we begin the cyber journey for your student.
How to Enroll in ASD Cyber:
Contact the main office at your local building to inquire about enrolling in the ASD cyber program
Student/Parent Cyber Orientation:
Orientations are held at West Shamokin HS at 8am
The final cyber orientation to enroll in ASD Cyber will be held on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Are you looking for an alternative to the traditional method of education? Then venture outside the confining walls of a “brick and mortar” school and explore what the ASD Cyber Academy has to offer. Educating students since the 2008-2009 school year, the ASD Cyber Academy offers an array of electives and opportunities for success.
Why choose the ASD Cyber Academy?
- A flexible school schedule allowing students to work during nontraditional school hours
- Laptop and materials if needed
- Free tech support
- Internet reimbursement up to $40 a month (Bills need to be submitted on a monthly basis.)
- Courses taught by local PA-certified teachers
- Weekly feedback on student’s progress and opportunities for virtual or face to face meetings with teachers
- Students may attend classes at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school in conjunction with cyber courses
- Online and on-site tutoring opportunities
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities at the home school
- PSSA and Keystone State exams done locally at the student’s home school building
- Graduating students receive an ASD diploma and may participate in graduation ceremony at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and need technical assistance with logging in, help with Canvas, or connecting your device, please contact tech support at 724-548-6099 between 7am-4pm, Monday-Friday or by submitting a tech ticket under the "Equipment/Tech Support" tab on the right hand side of this page.
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and want to request a schedule change or have a question regarding your schedule, please contact Michelle Yanoff ([email protected]).
- If you wish to change your enrollment status from cyber to your home building or from your home building to cyber, contact the main office of your home school.
- For more information about the elementary or high school cyber school program, contact Frank Nagy at 724-548-7200 or by email at [email protected]
- For cyber attendance concerns, questions, or to submit an excuse for your cyber student, contact the main office of your child's home school.
"Working Together for Academic Excellence"