Applications are currently be accepted for the current and next school year.
Look under "Enrollment Forms" for an application.
** Last day to enroll in cyber is April 23, 2021 **
Cyber Academy Handbook to be posted soon...
Are you looking for an alternative to the traditional method of education? Then venture outside the confining walls of a “brick and mortar” school and explore what the ASD Cyber Academy has to offer. Educating students since the 2008-2009 school year, the ASD Cyber Academy offers an array of electives and opportunities for success.
Why choose the ASD Cyber Academy?
- A flexible school schedule allowing students to work during nontraditional school hours
- Laptop, printer/scanner, and materials including paper and ink are supplied if needed
- Free tech support
- Internet reimbursement up to $40 a month (Bills need to be submitted on a monthly basis.)
- Courses taught by local PA-certified teachers
- Weekly feedback on student’s progress and opportunities for face to face meetings with teachers
- Students may attend classes at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school in conjunction with cyber courses
- Online and on-site tutoring opportunities
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities at the home school
- PSSA and Keystone State exams done locally at the student’s home school building
- Graduating students receive an ASD diploma and may participate in graduation ceremony at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and need technical assistance with logging in, help with Canvas, or connecting your device, please contact tech support at 724-548-7200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and want to request a schedule change or have a question regarding your schedule, contact the guidance office of your home school.
- If you wish to change your enrollment status from cyber to regular school or from regular school to cyber, contact the main office of your home school.
- For more information about the elementary cyber school program, contact Cheryl Soloski at 724-548-7200 or by email at email@example.com
- For more information about the secondary cyber school program contact Rhonda Reed 724-783-7040 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cyber attendance concerns, questions, or to submit an excuse for your cyber student:
- Secondary grades 7-12 - contact Sandy McCaslin at email@example.com or 724-783-7040
- Elementary grades K-6 - contact the main office of your child's home school
"Working Together for Academic Excellence"