Applications are currently be accepted for the current and next school year.
Look under "Enrollment Forms" for an application.
Cyber Academy Handbook to be posted soon...
Are you looking for an alternative to the traditional method of education? Then venture outside the confining walls of a “brick and mortar” school and explore what the ASD Cyber Academy has to offer. Educating students since the 2008-2009 school year, the ASD Cyber Academy offers an array of electives and opportunities for success.
Why choose the ASD Cyber Academy?
- A flexible school schedule allowing students to work during nontraditional school hours
- Laptop, printer/scanner, and materials including paper and ink are supplied if needed
- Free tech support
- Internet reimbursement up to $40 a month (Bills need to be submitted on a monthly basis.)
- Courses taught by local PA-certified teachers
- Weekly feedback on student’s progress and opportunities for face to face meetings with teachers
- Students may attend classes at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school in conjunction with cyber courses
- Online and on-site tutoring opportunities
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities at the home school
- PSSA and Keystone State exams done locally at the student’s home school building
- Graduating students receive an ASD diploma and may participate in graduation ceremony at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and need technical assistance with logging in, help with Canvas, or connecting your device, please contact tech support at 724-548-7200 or by email email@example.com
- If you are presently enrolled in cyber, and want to request a schedule change or have a question regarding your schedule, contact the guidance office of your home school.
- If you wish to change your enrollment status from cyber to regular school or from regular school to cyber, contact the main office of your home school.
- For more information about the elementary cyber school program, contact Cheryl Soloski at 724-548-7200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the secondary cyber school program contact Rhonda Reed 724-783-7040 or by email at email@example.com
- For cyber attendance concerns, questions, or to submit an excuse for your cyber student:
- Secondary grades 7-12 - contact Sandy McCaslin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-783-7040
- Elementary grades K-6 - contact the main office of your child's home school
"Working Together for Academic Excellence"