Executive Session (Closed meeting) for the School Board is scheduled prior to the public meeting. An effort is made to start the public meeting on-time though on occasion it may push the public meeting beyond the 7:30 PM start time. Once the Executive Session concludes, participants in the waiting room will be admitted into the public meeting.
Please use the link below to connect to the meeting:
ASD Board Meeting – Submitting Public Comments on agenda items in Zoom
*** Public comment on non-agenda items requires a formal request that must be submitted in writing in advance of the meeting in pursuant of Policy No. 008.
- Join the ASD Board Zoom Meeting with your full legal name.
- Click “CHAT” icon at the bottom of the screen
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click into the space under “To: Everyone” to type a comment.
- To initiate a public comment to the Board, first type “I would like to make a public comment to the Board” and press Enter to submit comment.
- You will be called upon in the order of first come, first serve. When you are called upon, your microphone will be un-muted and you will be permitted to speak for 5 minutes.