The Armstrong Cyber Academy
Applications are currently be accepted for the current and next school year.
Look under "Enrollment Forms" for an application.
Are you looking for an alternative to the traditional method of education? Then venture outside the confining walls of a “brick and mortar” school and explore what the ASD Cyber Academy has to offer. Educating students since the 2008-2009 school year, the ASD Cyber Academy offers an array of electives and opportunities for success.
Why choose the ASD Cyber Academy?
- A flexible school schedule allowing students to work during nontraditional school hours
- Laptop, printer/scanner, and materials including paper and ink are supplied
- Free tech support, including installation of the equipment at the student’s home
- Internet reimbursement up to $40 a month (Bills need to be submitted on a monthly basis.)
- Courses taught by local PA-certified teachers
- Weekly feedback on student’s progress and opportunities for face to face meetings with teachers
- Students may attend classes at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school in conjunction with cyber courses
- Online and on-site tutoring opportunities
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities at the home school
- PSSA and Keystone State exams done locally at the student’s home school building
- Graduating students receive an ASD diploma and may participate in graduation ceremony at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school
For more information, please contact Rhonda Reed at 724-783-7040 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Working Together for Academic Excellence"
2017-2018 School Calendar