Armstrong Food Service will be providing meals to children in the Armstrong County School District. All Armstrong County children will be able to receive free complimentary meals. These complimentary meals are approved at "no charge" through the end of the 2020-21 school year.
Please refer to the letters below for additional information:
Please complete a form for anyone 18 years old and under if not attending in-person class for whom you would like to receive meals. This form must be completed on a weekly basis. The order form will be open Friday afternoon for the following weeks meal service pick up. Meals will be in bulk with meal preparation instructions. Meal pick up locations are as follows:
- 1.Dayton Elementary School- Meal service pick up in the front
- 2.Elderton Elementary School –Meal service pick up in front of school
- 3.Lenape Elementary School-side door where walkers get picked up
- 4.Shannock Valley Elementary School- Meal Service Pick up in front of school
- 5.West Hills Primary-Meal Service pick up in front of school
- 6.West Hills Intermediate- Meal Service pick up will be in back where food service loading dock is located.
- 7.Armstrong Jr Sr High –Meal service pick up behind high school
- 8.West Shamokin Jr/Sr High School – Meal Service pick up at food service loading dock beside the building
Meal Kits are available for any children age 18 and younger or those up to 21 with an Individual Education Plan. This includes children who are too young to attend school. The meal kits will include five breakfast entrees, five lunch entrees, fruits, vegetables, and milk.
Please click on the link to order:
ASD READY-MADE MEAL ORDER FORM
Regardless of whether students are learning at home or in school, Armstrong Food Service is committed to making sure that our children have access to healthy food. Please do not hesitate to take advantage of this wonderful program. If you have any questions, please call the Food Service Department.