Activation Steps for Edline
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Key in www.edline.net in the address box.
3. This dialog box will appear:
Have an Account?
Sign in to your account below.
Activate an Account
Click hereif you have a new activation code.
5. Key in your activation code in the box.
6. Click on Enter
7. Click on Activate This Code
8. Click on Agree
9. Click on New Account (New students at FC, any grade level)
10. Combined Account is for parents who have more than one child at the high school.
11. Key in a screen name and password. You have to make this up; please remember your password.
12. Click on Continue
13. Answer the questions for email and security. Email is used if you want your password to be emailed to you if you forget it. Security is used to obtain password.
14. Click on Update
15. If you would like to use the User Guide, you may click on those.
16. At the top of the screen, you should see a Done button, click on it.
17. Your classes should appear on the screen.
18. When you are finished, click on logout.
19. From this point forward, you will key your screen name and password in the boxes of Edline’s homepage in order to connect to Edline. This can be done at ANY computer that has Internet accessibility.
Last Modified on November 10, 2008